Host an E-CYCLE EVENT
Are you interested in making not only a contribution to the environment, but also to your school, church, or non-profit organization? Or perhaps you are a student or Scout in need of a service project? We would love to help you out! Call us today to find out how you can help reduce the amount of e-waste that is taking over our landfills, while earning cash to support your cause. It’s fun and easy to do!
We will provide the following:
1. E-waste collection boxes.
2. Pallets and stretch wrap for stacking computer monitors and other e-waste.
3. Our Bluegrass E-cycle employees to help with loading and unloading of e-waste.
4. Transportation and hauling of all the collected e-waste to our facility to be sorted and weighed.
5. FREE ADVERTISING OF YOUR EVENT ON OUR WEBSITE & FACEBOOK PAGE!!!
After the e-waste from the event is weighed and processed, we will then mail you a check for the amount of weight that was produced from your fundraiser.
What we need from you!
All we ask from you is that you advertise the event! The most successful E-cycling Events are ones where there has been plenty of advertising. Use your own resources! Some good ideas are: school newspaper, community or church bulletins, flyers, yard signs, email campaign, and word of mouth! The more e-waste you collect, the healthier our environment will be and the more successful your cause will be. We look forward to the opportunity of serving others and the environment with you!
Cell Phone Recycling:
We also offer a cell phone recycling program that allows you to raise money for any cause or organization. This takes very little time and effort and there is NO cost to you whatsoever. We will provide posters, and pre-paid Fed Ex shipping boxes. This program can be conducted for any length of time, and anywhere in the country.
- Place our box in your school, church, business, or organization.
- Fill it up!
- Tape it up!
- Ship for free!
- Receive a check within 30 days!
Be sure to check back often for our upcoming e-waste collection events!